Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pitching my product

I've pitched my product to a number of other students and Manchester-based music promoters to gage their opinions and ideas for possible changes to the project. I have asked for both general feedback and feedback specifically concerning how they think this product would perform whilst on sale.

I've asked the co-founder and promoter of Party Hard, a Manchester based alternative clubnight, what his opinions of the project are. Party Hard have booked Manchester based bands several times since they started their night in 2011. He had this to say:

"I like the idea but maybe with further research you could find out some more bands who are students right now or bands that formed while at MMU. You could so some recordings of the music in the Holden Gallery that you mentioned."

I also asked one of the co-founders of the feminist clubnight, Typical Girls, to give me some feedback.

"I think we could sell something like this at our clubnight, we usually have a stall. Have you considered doing something similar for other venues around Manchester?"

No comments:

Post a Comment